The 2nd Annual ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW HALLOWEEN BALL
A Retro annual tradition! More than just a movie screening, Retro presents a full-theatrical, FX-driven, light show-blazing, fog-blowing, call-backing, motion picture extravaganza! Fasten your garter belt and come up to the Carolina Theatre’s historic 1000-seat lab and see what's on the slab! This madcap musical begins when rain-soaked Brad and Janet take refuge in the castle of Dr. Frank-N-Furter, a transvestite mad scientist from outer space who is about to unveil his greatest creation! This exclusive Rocky Horror experience is guaranteed to thrill you, chill you and fulfill you!
CTD ROCKY HORROR RULES TO LIVE BY:
▪ Rule #1: There shall be haze, fog, geysers, and other lighting and technical effects throughout the event. If you’re sensitive to haze, you should reconsider this performance.
▪ Rule #2: No lighters or other open flame devices will be allowed inside the Theatre.
▪ Rule #3: There shall be no illegal drugs allowed in the theatre.
▪ Rule #4: Do not climb onto the stage, into the orchestra pit, or the Shakespeare Boxes.
▪ Rule #5: No water guns, super soakers, or other water devices. This is a historic Theatre.
▪ Rule #6: Stay out of the aisles during the show for your safety and our staff’s safety.
▪ Rule #7: Do not throw things at the screen or off the balconies. They’re worth more than your life.
▪ Rule #8: Do not throw rice, confetti, toast, small torn up pieces of paper, or anything else small and difficult to clean up.
▪ Rule #9: This is NOT a “shadow cast” event; however “callbacks” are encouraged throughout the show.
▪ Rule #10: You ARE allowed to bring props such as glow sticks, bells, party hats, noisemakers, newspapers, rubber gloves, and mini flashlights.
▪ Rule #69: When the time comes, you will get out of your seat and do the Time Warp… again.
NO CLOSED CAPTIONING (Hearing-impaired)
NO AUDIO DESCRIPTION (Visual-impaired)
Wednesday, October 30
Thursday, October 31