Bull City Venture Partners Event
This year's BCVP Entrepreneurs' Series: Venture Outlook will be bigger and better than ever before! Already 450+ registered!
- Hear from and meet the angel investors & venture capitalists that have funded some of the region's most promising technology startups. They will talk about trends and where they are looking to invest in 2018.
- Featured talks from Bobby Franklin, CEO of the National Venture Capital Association and Steven Aldrich, Chief Product Officer at GoDaddy.
- New this year: Reverse pitches from VCs
- Added a lot more networking time!
Agenda & Speakers
7:45am - Registration & Networking
8:30 - Welcome
8:35 - Top VC Trends, Bobby Franklin, President & CEO, NVCA
8:55 - VC Panel
- Moderator: Jonathan Shieber, Editor, TechCrunch
- Mark Fernandes, Managing Director, Sierra Ventures
- Ben Fletcher, Vice President, Accel
- Holly Maloney McConnell, Managing Director, General Catalyst
- Paul Martino, General Partner, Bullpen Capital
9:30 - Reverse VC Pitches & Coffee Break
- Sean Barkman, Principal, Ballast Point Ventures
- Lisa Calhoun, Managing Partner, Valor Ventures
- Aaron Pollock, SWaN & Legend Venture Partners
10:00 - Why Don't We Pursue our Dreams?, Steven Aldrich, Chief Product Officer, GoDaddy
10:25 - Angel Panel
- Moderator: Polina Marinova, Associate Editor Fortune Magazine & Author of Term Sheet
- David Cummings, Founder Atlanta Tech Village, Angel Investor & Former CEO Pardot (acquired by Salesforce)
- Eller Mallchok, Managing Director, Jumpstart Foundry
- Alex Pessala, Principal, Middleland Capital
- Eizabeth Yin, Co-Founder & General Partner, Hustle Fund
11:00 until 11:45 – Wrap up & Networking
No Outside Food or Drink
No Video Recording Devices